23.10.08

GREAT PIG!

A Guy walks into a Country Pub one afternoon, and orders a Beer. While waiting for his Beer he checks out the other occupants of the
Pub, and can't help but notice that the fellow standing next to him (obviously a Farmer) has a Pig on a leash, and that the pig has got a
wooden leg!! Unable to curb his curiosity, he engages the farmer in conversation.
Guy:  Nice Day!
Farmer:  Yup.
Guy:  Nice Pub!
Farmer:  Yup.
Guy:  Nice Pig!
Farmer:  Yup.
Guy:  How come you brought the pig into the pub with you then?
Farmer:  Well, you see, this pig is my best friend.
Guy:  Really? How's that?
Farmer:  Well, since the wife died, he does all the cooking and housework. Looks after me better than my own mother did.
Guy:  Really?
Farmer:  That's right. And not only that, but he saved my life not two years ago. Pulled me right out of the Dam after I fell in and bumped me head.
Guy:  Go On!  What a fantastic pig!
Farmer:  For sure.
Guy:  And how comes he's got a wooden leg then?
Farmer:  Well now, if YOU had a pig this wonderful, would YOU eat him all at once...???

No comments:

ANOTHER AFFAIR

A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day, their passions overcame them and they took off for her house, where they mad...